• Recommendation for vaccination: Routine annual vaccination is recommended for all persons aged 6 months and above who do not have contraindications.
• Composition of influenza virus vaccines for use in the 2017-2018 northern hemisphere influenza season will contain the following:
- A/Singapore/GP1908/2015 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus
- A/Hong Kong/4801/2014 (H3N2)-like virus
- B/Texas/2/2013-like virus
- B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus
• Timing of vaccination: Vaccination should occur before onset of influenza activity in the community.
• Travelers: Travelers who wish to reduce the risk for influenza infection should consider influenza vaccination, preferably 2 weeks before departure.
Please contact our office for details and appointments. Special arrangements can be made for large groups or companies that require all employees to be vaccinated. We are scheduled to receive the first batch of influenza vaccinations during October 2017.